The West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce is here to attract, promote and retain business in the West Branch area. We are a membership driven organization that has the best interest of our members and the community in mind. We focus on enhancing our current assets and establishing growth for the future.
West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce is a sensational private, non-profit voluntary organization of the business community. It unites hundreds of business and professional firms, thus creating a unique central agency working to improve business and build a better community.
Most importantly, the Chamber is people. People who realize through the Chamber, they can accomplish collectively what no one can do individually. The strength of the Chamber lies in attracting the greatest number of members, networking resources, energy and finances.
- Newsletter – the Chamber Times newsletter, special interest bulletins, monthly meetings, informational programs and timely mailings on subjects vital to your business interest.
- Gaining Increased Business Credibility – through your customer’s assurance that you are a reputable business working to make Ogemaw County a better place in which to work and live.
- Business After Hours – the third Thursday of every month from 4:30-6:30pm, meet fellow business people, and network in a social setting.
- Insurance Programs – by becoming a dues paying member of the Chamber, you may be qualified to participate in the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance Chamber Pool. Plus, you may participate in other programs which provide various insurance at discounted rates to Chamber members.
- Bulk Rate Stamp – Chamber members can use the bulk stamp for bulk rate mailing through the United States Postal Service. Your business does not have to purchase a bulk stamp permit, thus, saving your business at least $190.00 per year.
- Recommendations of Services and Facilities – the Chamber office is continually asked for referrals, everything from antique dealers to petting zoos. If your business or service is a Chamber member, people making requests from around the state and the country know about it.
- Visitors Bureau – is the promotion service for Ogemaw County. The Chamber office uses and provides others with a multitude of promotional tools and vehicles in the marketing of Ogemaw County to tourists, business representatives and dignitaries.
- Directory Website – listing, your business listed on the Chamber’s web page, with a hot link to your web-site if appropriate.
- Chamber Connections breakfast networking meeting meets 2nd Friday each month from 7 am to 8 am at various locations.
- Brochure Rack Space – at the Chamber office
- Constant Contact – Members are eligible to receive discounts on their Constant Contact accounts. They can save 20% if they prepay for 6 months and 25% if they prepay for 12 months. That’s a 10% deeper discount than what is available to our regular customers!
- Member to Member Benefits – Many Chamber members extend discounts and special services to fellow members.
- Weekly E- Blast for Chamber Members to promote events, happenings, specials etc. Goes out every Tuesday to Chamber Members and the community